Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I AM A CHILD OF GOD - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS VIDEO!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Lovin' Life

I've decided to start a blog. We are just enjoying life. I get so excited to go home everyday after work to see my family. We have some new found time to spend together since I got switched over to days.
Nate and I both had Monday off the and so we went to Yellowstone Bear world and we took the boys to go and see the animals and afterwards we went and rode some kids amusements rides, which Hyrum rode every single one of them and loved it! Then we went to the petting zoo there and we saw even more animals one of which was a little goat that stood about half way up to Hyrum. So he was standing about 2 feet, at the most, away from the goat and the goat charged and headbutted him in the tummy! It was so funny! He just looked up at us bewildere at what had happened and then he started to cry, mostly in shock from what happened.
It was a lot of fun to take the boys out and watch them enjoy things. Going on all the kiddy rides there was good so that we could see how Hyrum would handle it and now we know that he would do just fine at Logoon next summer!

No comments: