Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I AM A CHILD OF GOD - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS VIDEO!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Our Blog

So I've had this blog for a while and never told anyone but I want to do one now. I'm hopeing that I can get some help with the layout soon.
Anyhow, we are in Utah with my in-laws. They are letting us catch up financially with the third baby coming. We are grateful, the only thing is just missing our own place, but it will all be worth it in the end. It's been good.
I am just about 25 weeks along and all is well. Nothing has happened and I have carried nearly flawlessy. The only thing is I fell down the stairs and bruised my hip/bum pretty bad but all is well, I was just in a lot of pain for a few days. I still feel like I have quite a bit of energy! And I am so excited to deliver in June so that I have a few months that I can still get out and go walking, it's not that great when you have babies in November, then your confined to your house because of the weather.
Nathan has appled to USU and we are hoping to hear back from them in the next 2-3 weeks! Hopefully he gets in, he really wants to go through the music program up there.

No comments: