Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I AM A CHILD OF GOD - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS VIDEO!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

34 weeks

So today I went to the doctor and just so you know every time I go I am almost to the next week so like today I am 34 almost 35 weeks (on Sunday). So it just helps move thing along a little faster with me being almost to the next week.
Anyway, Doc. did my Strep B culture and checked my cervix. I am dilated to a 1 but not effaced. My cervix is still pretty thick. Which things could stay this way till I am 40 weeks. It' just weird to think that if I go into labor in a week, they won't stop it. And in 2 weeks I am considered full term!
I am on weekly visits now so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

BIG TROUBLE! How did we not know you had a blog?!?! Glad we can add you to our list now--even though we had to come find you through Trav and Jenny's blog!

You're lookin' cute!!! Congrats!