Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I AM A CHILD OF GOD - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS VIDEO!

Friday, May 22, 2009

35 weeks

So I got my cervix checked again and I am still the same but what the doctor didn't tell me last week was that I was 60% effaced. He said it was no bog deal, which he's right, but it's nice to know what's really going on with my cervix. I have dropped and he's head down he's not going anywhere and he's ready to go.
Doctor asked me when I wanted to have Hadyn and I said I would atleast like to have him a week early. And when he left the room he said," O.K. the 15th"(of June) SO I guess we're atleast planning on the 15th of June. Wierd!
It's been real great being pregnant with Hadyn. He is the calmest baby I have felt. He has yet to have a kicking spree just soft calm movements. It's so enjoyable! He has had the hiccups a few time simce aobut 34 weeks but because of the position that he is in I have to really try to pay attention because it is really soft. I think he just might be my most mellow baby yet! I just can't explain how calm he really is! Infact he so calm that if it wasn't normal for him to be this calm I would be worrying.
Anyway, I've got another appointment next Thursday at 2:00.

No comments: