Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I AM A CHILD OF GOD - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS VIDEO!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

So we were at Nathan's sister's wedding last night and they had some dancing. I recorded a video of one of the dances that I thought looked like so much fun. Well, Nathan's other sister, Sarah, has a fun little friend,Jaimie. I was sitting next to Jaimie and said that I would like to go dance but that would just look so funny with my being pregnant. I said that it would look like two pigs fighting under a blanket. Jamie laughed at my comment and said," No really, you sould go dance, it'll put you in labor!". I said," Jaimie! I'm not due till June." She said," Yeah, that's how good this song is!"

2 comments:

Morgan said...

hey! i have a blog, too! it's a private one, so email me your email address and i will send you an invite. congrats on your baby boy coming. we need to get my girls with your boys and play! i am gonna be in rexburg throwing some book parties so if we had time, it would be fun to get together!

Cassie and Mark said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I just found your blog through Trav and Jenny's. I look forward to watching your little family grow.