Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I AM A CHILD OF GOD - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS VIDEO!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tax Return

So it turns out our kids really are paying off! We are getting a nice tax return, atleast for us it's nice. We are getting $6,000.00 back. We are putting nearly all of it toward debt and bills but we are using a little for bunkbeds for the boys, glasses for Nate, and a digital camera! Well, a few other items we will get but those are the main ones. So sorry we don't have any pics up right now but in the next few weeks you should be seeing some.
I am headed up tp Rexburg next week to do a shower for my friends and I will also have an open house while I am there as well. Might as well milk it for all it's worth.
Nathan has applied for USU and we are just waiting on word whether or not he got in. It might be fun to live in Logan.
We went to TJ Maxx the yesterday to get me a purse and I found a matching purse and wallet/checkbook holder for about $33.00 when origonaly the set is just over $100! Nate chose it and I love it! Yes, I have to have my husband with my when I shop cause what I pick out is never quite as great as what he picks out for myself. He has good taste!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Hey Jen! Lucky me to be your first comment!

Wow lucky you for the tax return!! For our business we have to PAY that much a little more! Too bad we do not have any kids. ;(

Mark used to be a manager at Ross Dress for Less, oh man it was so fun to shop there and get an extra discount! I bought a bag there for my temple bag! We have lots of decor from there it is awesome!

I have a blogger blog too!

www.baskerfamily.blogspot.com

Yay!! Does your big sis have one too?

Amber said...

Hey Welcome to the fun blogging world. Our blog is
jaredandamberfamily.blogspot.com